Access | Locale DOWNTOWN AUSTIN
201 Lavaca Street, Austin, TX 78701
We offer self check-in with keyless entry, beginning at 3pm. Building and apartment access codes are emailed to you around 12pm on the day of arrival. Your apartment is managed by Locale, so as a courtesy, please do not reach out to the leasing agents in the lobby. Contact us at (512) 539-2852 if you need assistance with checking-in. Thanks!
ARRIVING ON FOOT / RIDESHARE
- Enter at 245 W 3rd St, next to the Royal Blue Grocery
- Walk straight through the gate and turn right into the elevator area
- Enter the Building Access Code on the callbox and take the elevator up to your floor, following signs to your apartment
- To enter your apartment, use the Apartment Access Code on the touch keypad on your door
IF YOU'RE PARKING...
Your apartment comes with one parking pass for the onsite, secured parking garage. This pass gives you unlimited in and out privileges at a discounted rate of $25/day. Additional vehicles may be parked on your own, but you'll need to pay posted garage rates. If you're parking, please follow the steps below carefully to ensure your vehicle does not get towed.
- The garage is located at 201 Lavaca Street (between 2nd and 3rd)
- Pull into the garage and pull a ticket to proceed through the gate, down the ramp to the parking area
- KEEP YOUR TICKET - you need this for the final departure out of the garage
- You may park in any space that is unreserved on P1 or P2
- Once parked, locate the elevator and take it to Street Level
- Exit the elevator, enter the Building Access Code on the callbox next to the elevator, and take it up to your floor, following signs to your apartment
- To enter your apartment, use the Apartment Access Code on the touch keypad at the door
- Once in your apartment, there will be a welcome binder with a parking pass
- Locate your Parking Pass - you will use this to enter and exit the parking garage
- At checkout, leave the parking pass in the apartment and use your original parking ticket to exit the garage. Mention you are staying with Locale and the apartment number.
Leave your parking pass in the apartment when you are ready to leave
Take your arrival ticket with you
Let the attendant know you are staying with Locale and give them your room number
If there is not an attendant on duty, please use the call box to call an attendant on duty
Safe travels home, we hope to see you again!
Lost or unreturned parking passes result in a $100 fine
Parking is $25 USD/day and includes in and out privileges
Only one car can use the pass / reduced rate per unit
If you can not exit or enter with the parking pass, please use the call box to notify the attendant the parking pass is out of sync